Have you ever thought about being the local business authority for your product or service in your local market?
If your wanting to really capture a market that is searching for your products & services try going after the local market in your area.
No, I’m not talking about putting an add in the local newspaper or Yellow Pages. I’m talking about how to optimize Google Local Business Center to capture some of local searches for your product or service. Google Local Business Center is a FREE application provided by Google to allows a business to be listed online just like the Yellow Pages.
Actually, on April 20 2010, Google Local Business Center became Google Places.
Why? Millions of people use Google every day to find places in the real world, and Google wants to better connect Place Pages — the way that businesses are being found today — with the tool that enables business owners to manage their presence on Google.
Four million businesses have already claimed their Place Page on Google through the Local Business Center, which enables them to verify and supplement their business information to include hours of operation, photos, videos, coupons, product offerings and more. It also lets them communicate with customers and get insights that help them make smart business decisions.
1. Local searches comprise 82% of all online searches!
2. 61% of the 82% doing local searches are BUYERS!
3. ROI increases as you target the local market
4. Local advertising is “extremely targetable”
5. Easier to become the local authority verses a national authority
6. Your reputation becomes known easier in your local market
There are a few tips on how to optimize Google Local Business Center(now Google Places).
2. Put Keyword in title next to or part of the company name.
ex. Bert McClure, LLC ~ San Antonio Home Business
4. Send your visitors to an optimized capture page or blog page with an opt in form
5. Put some pics & videos on your page
Let me explain these tips in detail by viewing a live webinar I held during my last Master Mind Marketing Webinar.
If you like theses tips then login to the form below and get my complete “marketing blueprint” & exclusive recorded interview from the greatest living marketer alive, Mike Dillard.
Get Your FREE “Attraction Marketing” Interview From Mike Dillard
Don’t Worry, Your Information Is Kept Confidential
Giving it to you straight up,