ARTICLE MARKETING is a powerful FREE time-tested form of internet advertising. Article marketing gets more powerful, the longer you submit quality content. This requires a consistent effort of writing and submitting valuable content to various article submission websites. In turn, a properly written article brings traffic to your website and ultimately sales in your pocket.
However, getting traffic and sales to come from your hard work can be a little tricky . There are myriad factors that can influence whether an article reaches great heights of success or simply crashes and burns… delivering zero traffic or sales in the process.
So let’s put the odds in your favor for success and avoid the pitfalls of marketing articles ineffectively:
1. Spark Reader Interest with a High-Power Title – It’s impossible for your article to generate traffic and sales if it never gets read. The key to attracting readers is to craft an irresistible title.
2. Submit High-Quality Articles – The success of your article marketing campaign is based not only the quantity of articles you write and submit, but also on the quality. A poor quality article that offers no value to the reader may get off the ground, but it’s not going to soar to great heights of traffic generation.
3. Have An Effective Resource Box – This is where the tough part begins. Even the best article, with the perfect title, does nothing to improve your traffic if your reader can’t learn more about you and your products or services. Your Resource Box serves that role and needs to be a skillfully-crafted link between your article and your website
4. Provide An Easy Trail to Your Site – The ride ends abruptly for your reader if the link they click in your Resource Box takes them to someplace you never intended them to go.
5. Give Prospects a True Landing Page – Once the reader arrives at your landing page, will they want to stay? Will they quickly and easily find the information or products they’re looking for? If your landing page doesn’t quickly deliver on the promise of your resource box, your reader is as good as gone.
6. Utilize Tracking – You want to keep track of your site visitors and customers. Wherever possible, collect visitor and customer information, at the very least email addresses, so that you can maintain contact with these people.
Following these step will increase your odds of getting the website traffic and sales conversions your working for. If you end up having some “dude articles” that don’t produce, pick up the pieces and access the mistakes, then WRITE, WRITE, WRITE and then ARTICLE SUBMISSION, ARTICLE SUBMISSION, ARTICLE SUBMISSION!
To get the Complete Course On Article Marketing plus a lot more, login below:
Giving it to you “Straight Up”,
**Tell me what you think by commenting**